|To:||All Cities, School Districts, and Other Political Subdivisions|
|From:||Keith Ingram, Director of Elections|
|Date:||March 28, 2013|
|RE:||Post Election Memorandum|
The following advisories and memoranda are posted on our website, and may be helpful to you concerning post election processes and procedures.
- Election Advisory No. 2013-01 (May 11, 2013 Election Law Calendar);
- Election Advisory No. 2013-02 (Post-Election Procedures, Qualifying For Office);
- Election Advisory No. 2013-03 (Recount Deadlines);
- Precinct by Precinct Returns Memo; and
- Required Partial Manual Count.
Reminder: Posted on our website is an order form for the ‘Election Day Handbook for Judges and Clerks,’ the ‘Early Voting Ballot Board Handbook,’ and the Video/DVD, ‘Qualifying Voters on Election Day.’ Use the token password provided in last week’s mailing.
If you have any questions or if you do not have web access to view these documents, please feel free to contact the Elections Division toll-free at: 1-800-252-VOTE(8683).
c: County Clerks/Elections Administrators (via e-mail)