There is no seminar registration fee for this seminar. In order to be guaranteed a seat, you must register with the Secretary of State’s office by submitting the registration form online no later than September 18, 2013. Please submit a separate form for each person attending, including spouses.
The Secretary of State has made every effort to ensure that all activities and events are held in facilities that are accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons requiring special assistance, reasonable accommodations, and/or special dietary needs should contact Leticia Salazar.
Casual business attire is suitable for all conference meetings. Please remember that the meeting rooms are kept cool, so you may want to bring a sweater or a light jacket.
Travel reimbursement forms will be made available at the seminar.
Important information regarding the Travel Reimbursement Guidelines:
- Travel is covered for one person from each county’s party or that chair’s designee with the chair’s signature.
- Mileage and hotel rates are based on the Texas state Comptroller’s mileage guide.
- The current state rate for hotel rates per night in Austin is $120 plus applicable taxes.
- Overnight lodging for two nights is approved for counties that are more than 200 miles distant from Austin per state mileage guide.
- Non-Payable expenses for the county chair seminar are meals, beverages, tips, valet parking, and car rental unless prior approval has been received.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this seminar, please feel free to contact the Special Projects Team toll-free at 1.800.252.2216 or direct at 512.463.5650.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!