Early Bird Registration Fee
- Fee: $150.00 per person
- Fee includes official programmed events, (1) Seminar Book, (1) Seminar Book on CD, and other related materials.
- Payment must be postmarked or fax stamped (if paying by credit card) on or before June 10, 2013.
Late Registration Fee
- Fee: $215.00 per person
- Any payment postmarked or fax stamped (if paying by credit card) after June 10, 2013 and onsite registrations will be charged this late fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Checks: Make checks payable to the Secretary of State and please include a copy of your registration form or registration confirmation with your check.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. You have the option to mail or fax the credit card form (PDF) to Special Projects, to pay your fee and secure your spot.
- Register Online Now!
Chapter 19 Reimbursement
A guideline for the Chapter 19 Funds Travel Reimbursement Information can be found online.
No refunds will be issued after June 10, 2013. If you are unable to attend the seminar for any reason, and our office receives notification of cancellation prior to the deadline, your registration fee will be refunded in full. Please note that the processing of a refund takes approximately 6-8 weeks. For questions regarding refunds, please contact Leticia Salazar.
The Secretary of State has made every effort to assure that all activities and events are held in facilities that are accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons requiring special assistance, reasonable accommodations, and/or special dietary needs should contact Leticia Salazar.
Casual business attire is suitable for all conference meetings. Please remember that the meeting rooms are kept cool, so you may want to bring a sweater or a light jacket.
If you have suggestions for topics, or would like to serve on a panel, please contact Leticia Salazar.
If you have any questions regarding this seminar, please feel free to contact the Special Projects Team toll-free at 1.800.252.2216 or direct at 512.463.5650. We look forward to seeing you in Austin!