Guides and Resources
- Texas Business Portal: Offered as part of Texas.gov (formerly TexasOnline), the award-winning official eGovernment web site for the State of Texas, providing citizens, local government, and state agencies with a single, secure structure to conduct business over the Internet.
- Small Business Assistance: Information provided by the Small Business Advocacy of the Governor’s Office, includes information on business structure, EINs, business taxes, and employer requirements.
- Texas Business Advisor: Business start-up information offered by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Business.USA.gov: Managed by the U.S. Small Business Administration, this official site of the U.S. Government provides access to Federal, state, and local information for small business owners.
- Small Business Planner: A tool provided from the U.S. Small Business Administration containing resources for every stage of business.
Small Business Resources
Permits and Licenses
Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights