- Voting Equipment Listed by County (PDF)
- 2013 Voting System Examination Dates (PDF)
- General Information on Texas Voting System Certification Process
- Forms 100 (PDF), Schedule A (PDF), and 101 (PDF)
- Administrative Rules on Voting System Certification - Subchapter C and Subchapter D
- Vendor Phone and Address Information
- Request by Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. for an Administrative Certification of Minor Modification (PDF)
Request by Election System and Software (ES&S) requests an Administrative Certification of Minor Modification (PDF)
- Approval of Administrative Certification of Minor Modifications for Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (PDF)
Comments will be accepted by e-mail or by regular mail at: Elections Division, Secretary of State, P.O. Box 12060, Austin, Texas 78711-2060.
Examination and Certification Information
Selecting a vendor link below provides access to exam reports and certification status of voting systems examined in Texas since May 2004.
- AccuPoll, Inc. (Decertified)
- Premier Election Solutions (Previously known as "Diebold Election Systems, Inc.")
- Election Systems & Software, Inc.
- Hart Intercivic, Inc.
- Unilect Corporation (Currently no certifications in Texas)
Note: Free software such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher may be required in order to view PDF files included on this page.