- Template Press Release (English) (Spanish)
- Notice of Acceptable Identification Poster (English)
8.5x14 | 11x17 | 24x36
- Notice of Acceptable Identification Poster (Spanish)
8.5x14 | 11x17 | 24x36
- Seminar Presentations
From upcoming election information to registering to vote, VoteTexas.gov makes sure you count.
March 4, 2014 Primary Elections
- New Election Night Returns
- New Early Voting Totals By Day (Top 15 Counties in Population)
- Republican Party Primary Election Candidates
- Republican Party Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Democratic Party Primary Election Candidates
- Democratic Party Sample Ballot (PDF)
May 10 , 2014 Special Election - Senate District No. 4
- Proclamation (PDF)
Election and Candidate Information
- New Important 2014 Election Dates
- New May 10, 2014 Calendar
- New Annual Application for Ballot by Mail – Notice and FAQ's
- New County and Precinct Chair Candidates
- New Offices up for Election in 2014
- New March 4, 2014 Primary Election Calendar
- New Appendices, March 4, 2014 Primary Calendar
- New Election Law Opinion JS-1: Process for Addressing Identical Joint Resolutions (PDF)
- Notice Primary Finance and Candidate Filing Data Entry
- Important 2013 Election Dates
The Secretary of State is the chief election officer for the State of Texas. The Secretary of State’s Elections Division provides assistance and advice to election officials on the proper conduct of elections. This includes hosting seminars and elections schools, providing calendars, ballot certification, primary election funding, and legal interpretations of election laws to election officials. We also provide assistance to the general public on voter registration and other election issues through our 1-800 toll-free number, 1-800-252-VOTE (8683), and via the Internet.
The Elections Division administers and maintains the Texas Election Administration Management (TEAM) System, which is an online, HAVA compliant, voter registration application designed for county officials to maintain accurate and efficient voter registration rolls. Currently, over 200 counties utilize the TEAM application to maintain their daily voter registration requirements. The remaining counties comply with current state and HAVA requirements by updating the state database on a daily basis through a file transfer.
Note: Free software such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher may be required in order to view PDF files included on this page.